FLIP THE FLIPZ® PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Flip the FLIPZ® Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on 9/7/18 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on 10/31/18 at 11:59:59 PM (PST) (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period includes a qualifying purchase period which begins on 9/7/18 at 12:00:00 AM (PST) and ends at 10/14/18 at 11:59:59 PM (PST) (“Qualifying Purchase Period”). Participation in the Promotion does not constitute participation in any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Star Brands North America, Inc., 10 Bank Street, 10th Floor, White Plains, NY 10606 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. The administration of the Promotion will be conducted by TPG Rewards, Inc., 29 Broadway, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10006 (“Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 or older in Alabama & Nebraska). Employees, officers and directors of Star Brands North America, Inc., The Kroger Company (“Kroger”), TPG Rewards, Inc. and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and the immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Kroger is not a sponsor of this promotion and is not responsible for its execution or administration.
3. HOW IT WORKS:
There are two (2) ways to participate in the Promotion:
With Purchase: During the Qualifying Purchase Period,
· BUY one (1), two (2) or three (3) qualifying FLIPZ® products from a participating Kroger store (a list of qualifying products is listed below) by 10/14/18 (“Qualifying Purchase”). Note: If purchasing more than one (1) Qualifying Product, then all Qualifying Purchases (max. of 3) must be completed in a single transaction;
· SNAP a picture of your entire receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase(s) and UPLOAD it at www.fliptheflipz.com (“Website”); OR SEND it by text/email email@example.com by 11:59:59 PM (PST) on 10/31/18. Message and data rates apply. Check with your wireless service provider for any applicable rates and fees. Wireless service providers may charge entrants for each text message, including any error message that is sent and received in connection with the Promotion, based on the applicable wireless service pricing plan. Text STOP to cancel. Only purchase of a Qualifying Product is valid for this offer. Purchase must be made during the Qualifying Purchase Period. Be sure that the retailer name, date of purchase, time of purchase, receipt total and purchase of at least one (1) Qualifying Product/UPC code is legible in your image (“Required Information”). Limit one (1) valid receipt submission per person/email address/mobile phone number for the Promotion and limit of up to three (3) Qualifying Purchases on a single receipt for the Promotion. Blurry and/or unreadable receipt images will be rejected. Star the Qualifying Product(s) on your receipt for quicker verification. Receipt image cannot exceed 5MB in size. Photo must include the entire receipt from top to bottom, including all four (4) corners. All receipts must include Required Information. If your receipt is longer and cannot be included in a photo in its entirety, please submit a photo of the receipt folded, ensuring that the image shows all of the Required Information. For help, visit the Website.
· GET a text/email reply (based on method of receipt submission) once your receipt is validated with a Promotion link; then click on the Promotion link and follow the on-screen instructions to play the game; the game is for entertainment purposes only. You will receive a Promotion link for each Qualifying Purchase submitted; maximum of three (3) Qualifying Purchases / Promotion links for a receipt and the Promotion. Performance in the game will have no impact on whether or not you are a winner in the Promotion. At the end of the game, you will receive an on-screen message if you have won a prize (subject to verification of eligibility). If you are notified that you are a prize winner, you must comply with all conditions of these Official Rules; including providing a valid email address for the prize claim process – winning is contingent on fulfilling all requirements. You must follow all instructions in order to be eligible for a prize. If you are a winner – you will receive a promotional code (“Code”) and a link to the prize claim process sent to the email address you provide with online instructions on how to claim your prize. If you receive a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, you are not a winner.
Qualifying FLIPZ® products include – Milk Chocolate (5 oz. & 7.5 oz.); White Fudge (5 oz. & 7.5 oz.); and Caramel Sea Salt (7.5 oz.) (“Qualifying Products”).
The text messaging method of entry is designed to work with most of the major wireless service providers in the United States, but Sponsor makes no guarantee that any particular wireless service provider will participate, and the mobile phone that is used must be capable of sending and receiving text messages. Entrants should check their phone’s features to see if they have that capability. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details.
Without Purchase: During the Promotion Period, you may play the game and enter for free by going online to the alternate method of entry (“AMOE”) website http://www.fliptheflipz.com/amoe (“AMOE Website”) using a desktop computer, laptop computer or other web-enabled electronic device and follow the instructions to register, play the game and enter the Promotion. AMOE game play/entry must be completed by 11:59:59 PM (PST) on 10/31/18. Performance in the game will have no impact on whether or not you are a winner in the Promotion. At the end of the game, you will receive an on-screen message if you have won a prize (subject to verification of eligibility). If you are notified that you are a prize winner, you must comply with all conditions of these Official Rules; including providing a valid email address for the prize claim process – winning is contingent on fulfilling all requirements. An entrant’s email address will be used for prize claim purposes only. If you are a winner – you will receive a Code and a link to the prize claim process sent to the email address you provide with online instructions on how to claim your prize. You must follow all instructions in order to be eligible for a prize. If you receive a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, you are not a winner.
4. PRIZE WINNER DETERMINATION: One (1) computer generated winning time will be randomly generated for each prize available during the Promotion Period. If you are the first person to participate at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential winner of the prize indicated, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. If you are a potential winner, you will be provided with instructions on how to claim your prize. If you receive a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, you are not a prize winner. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible plays and the time and date upon which they are completed.
The Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. NOTE: Participation must be by the participant and only as directed in these Official Rules. Participation by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any website or other platform, including but not limited to commercial promotion subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Promotion. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entry will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of prize claim. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, wireless carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
If due to technical, production or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A "SCREEN SHOT" IS NOT PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF A WINNING ENTRY AND/OR PRIZE. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PLATFORM SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. The submission of a prize claim is solely the responsibility of the participant.
UNCLAIMED/UNREDEEMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED
Fifty (50) $100 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card Prizes are available. Each prize consists of one (1) $100 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card.
Seventy Five (75) $50 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card Prizes are available. Each prize consists of one (1) $50 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card.
One Hundred (100) $25 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card Prizes are available. Each prize consists of one (1) $25 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card.
Five Hundred (500) $10 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card Prizes are available. Each prize consists of one (1) $10 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card.
One Thousand Five Hundred (1,500) $5 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card Prizes are available. Each prize consists of one (1) $5 Bank-issued, prepaid Virtual Card.
Virtual Cards must be activated by 12/15/18 and Virtual Cards expire on 12/31/18. Total ARV of all prizes is $23,750. Prize will be delivered to each winner via the email address provided by winner at the time of prize claim. Please allow up to eight (8) weeks from winner notification to receive your prize. Limit three (3) prizes per person for the Promotion. Virtual Cards are subject to separate terms and conditions imposed by issuer.
6. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: As applicable, winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Any potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and the prize in question will not be awarded.
7. GENERAL: Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Participants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by participating in the Promotion, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Promotion if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Promotion as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select winner(s) of any remaining prizes in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect participants as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each participant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of prize winners of prizes values at $25 or more, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 12/15/18 to: Flip the FLIPZ® Promotion, Attn: Winners’ List, TPG Rewards, 29 Broadway, Ste. 1400, New York, NY 10006. Winners’ list to be available after 11/15/18.